Re: Buildbot wiki page

> I've set up a very minimal wiki page for glibc buildbot:
> <https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Buildbot>.  Could people who know more
> about this buildbot expand it as appropriate?

Thanks.  There is a README file in the repo that claims to explain how to
set up a slave.  But it doesn't really contain sufficient instructions.
The best way to get good instructions would be to start with the report
from someone who has done it themselves.  Since I've only done it using the
GCE setup that is not really accessible to people not at Google, someone
who has set up an external slave would be best.  So far, only Tulio has
done it, but others have promised that they would.