Re: Consensus on allowing tunables to use GLIBC_* namespace env vars.

I've previously lodged my general objection to new magic environment variables.
That's not what this thread is about, so I won't discuss that here.

Talking purely about name spaces of environment variables, I do not think
that "GLIBC" should be part of any such naming convention.  New environment
variables we add should start with "GNU_", and if we need a name space for
libc rather than just for GNU, "GNU_LIBC_" or "GNU_PTHREAD_" or suchlike
are reasonable.