buildbot is green!

For the first time, we have fully green buildbot runs for i686 and x86_64.
(The power8 bot has several math failures.)

With the elf/tst-protected1[ab] XFAILs in place, i686 went green.
For x86_64, posix/tst-getcpu was failing.  That appears to have been
the combination of the GCE virtualization and the 3.16 kernel making
the vDSO sched_getcpu return bad results (always 0).  I installed a
newer kernel, which no longer uses the RDTSCP instruction (which I
suspect the virtualization is breaking) in the vDSO and now it's happy.

Please start getting into the habit of looking at the buildbot page.
If you commit something and then the i686 or x86_64 buildbot goes
red, there's probably something you need to fix ASAP.

We still need some more cooks in this soup.  Please check out the
glibc-buildbot git repository and start poking around for ways to
make things better.

One current nuisance I haven't figured out is that some of the runs
of 'make check' end with:
	make[1]: *** [tests] Error 1
	Makefile:9: recipe for target 'check' failed
	make: *** [check] Error 2
but no summary output.  Someone could look into why that's
happening.  It might need a fix in the libc makefiles, or it might
just need a fix in the shell script in the buildbot repo that runs
the build.

Thanks,
Roland