Removing locale timezone information

Hi,

glibc allows defining timezone as part of locale information but very
few locales do it, only 6 out of almost 300 locales implement it. The
LC_TIME/timezone keyword is not in POSIX standards (but comes from ISO
TR 14652) and the comment in programs/ld-time.c seems to suggest it was
not such a good idea to begin with:

  /* XXX We don't perform any tests on the timezone value since this is
     simply useless, stupid $&$!@...  */

I'm sure nobody wants to even think about duplicating tzdata information
in glibc locale files so I propose that, in the name of consistency, we
remove the existing timezone definitions from the shipped locale files
but leave the actual code still available (to allow any possible custom
locales defining it to be used).

Thoughts? If there are no objections, I can file a BZ and submit a patch.

The locales in question are: km_KH, lo_LA, my_MM, nan_TW@latin, th_TH,
uk_UA.

Thanks,

--