Re: is there a fuzzer for libc?

On 19/03/15 16:38, Konstantin Serebryany wrote:
> [reviving an old thread]
> I had some success fuzzing regcomp/fnmatch/wordexp, see updates at
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/FuzzingLibc
>
> Is anyone interested to help me fuzz some other parts of glibc the same way?

i'm interested in fuzzing standard interfaces

i used regfuzz last year when i cleaned up the musl
regex parsing code a bit but that was not easy to
integrate into a standard testing framework

if you are planning to develop tools that work
on the standard api (instead of making assuptions
about glibc internals) then i'm willing to help

do you have specific plans?