[Question] threads.h library

Hi glibc folks.

As many of you may remember, I'm trying to add threads.h support for
glibc. I have done a lot of improvements now that I have some free
time. However, today was compiling and got a linker error, complaining
about pthreads function definition and I realized that I need some
guidance about where to add this library.

Choices are 2:

- libc. In this case, I would need to add -lpthread to the linker.
- libpthread. In this case it's simpler, but I don't know if it's
correct to put it here.

I would like to know where to comile this module with, and why.

Cheers,
Juan Manuel.

--
Juan Manuel Torres Palma.
Computer Science Student at Universidad de Granada.