Re: linknamespace failures

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014, Chris Metcalf wrote:

> I suppose another hack fix would be to just add some empty #defines for
> tile to do nothing for the fe* functions that are causing issues here.

That might serve as an optimization for configurations with no support for
exceptions and rounding modes (though I'd suggest having some central
place for that code rather than duplicating it for Tile, MicroBlaze and
possibly other architectures in future), but it wouldn't solve the
linknamespace issues for architectures that do support exceptions and
rounding modes but don't implement libc_fe* - so I think the general fix
will still be wanted at some point anyway.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com