Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc

Hi Joseph,

attached patch now contain versions of vector cos in SSE4, AVX and AVX2 ISAs.

Because of both AVX and AVX2 versions have vector length 4 there are
some changes in tests - I put AVX2 make rules in sysdeps makefile and
its name changed to test-double-vlen4-avx2 , AVX test stay with old
name, in ULPs file specified both versions.

If everything is okey, let me know and I will prepare separated
patches while document about pragma meaning is preparing (we plan to
add it at last steps).

--
WBR,
Andrew