Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390?

On 11/11/2014 09:54 AM, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> Would you like to continue working on it or should we try to take
> over? (Stefan or myself)

We can get it done. It would be great to have you review the final
patch.

Please note that the patch I posted is incomplete, it fails to
readjust _dl_argv which is cached by the loader and needs to be
changed if argv is moved. Simple fix though.

I also don't know how long s390 lasted without this breaking
something. I guess aligned stacks don't really matter all that
much ;-)

Cheers,
Carlos.