new gconv module

hi all,

I have a question about contribution to the iconv modules.
I wrote new gconv modules for the character encodings
which are used only in digital television systems,
and I'd like to contribute them if it is possible.
Is it possible to contribute such application-domain specific
(not general) gconv modules?

TIA
regards,
Akihiro