Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc

> If consensus ends up being to have such a library (libmvec or libmvect?),
> then the installation rules for libm.so as a linker script should go in
> math/Makefile, not the toplevel Makerules.  (I don't know what if any
> changes might be needed to allow subdirectories to provide libraries as
> linker scripts.)

There were three options about the place where to add vectorized math functions:

1. GLIBC (libm)
2. GLIBC (additional library)
3. GCC

In GLIBC cases build of vectorized functions can be conditional, no
additional -lmvec required because of libm.so installed as linked
script in case of vectorized functions available, so it seems not very
important whether functions located in additional library or in libm.

We have different feedback on that three options. But it is important
to determine now for further implementation.

How can we achieve the final decision?