Re: Move some setrlimit definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138)

On Tue, 23 Sep 2014, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:

> This looks ok, thanks. I also checked on powerpc32 with no regressions.
>
> Do you have a summary of the bugzilla number related to moving syscalls
> to syscalls.list?

Check for the magic comment.  Work out whether the C function's semantics
do in fact correspond to those of a syscalls.list entry (and if so, what
variant - some cases may be 'C' (cancellable), 'E' (no errno - if
INTERNAL_SYSCALL rather than INLINE_SYSCALL is used) or 'V').  If so, work
out what syscalls.list entries are needed as a replacement, allowing for
other architectures that may #include the C file, and for existing
syscalls.list entries that may suffice in some cases.  If the semantics
don't correspond to a syscalls.list entry, fix the comment to explain why
syscalls.list isn't being used.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com