RE: Fix __ASSUME_PSELECT for MicroBlaze (bug 16642)

Hi Joseph,

Thanks very much for the patch, and for pointing out that miss.

The Microblaze Kernel maintainer (Michal Simek) and I will have a chat and review
the syscall table for Microblaze. I believe Michal has a kernel patch pending to
address pselect already.

In the meantime to let you continue your review, please apply your patch to
undefine __ASSUME_PSELECT for Microblaze.

We'll update at a later stage when we have the kernel version number that adds
support.

thanks again,
David