Re: Do not terminate default test runs on test failure

On 03/11/2014 02:24 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
Whether to exit with error status if there were FAILs, or only if there
were ERRORs, was one of my questions on the first version of this patch,
where the only previous comment was from Brooks preferring FAILs not to
cause an error status
<https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2014-02/msg00301.html>.  I'm happy
either way; error exit for any FAILs is just two extra grep lines like
those ensuring error exit for any ERRORs.

The status quo is that 'make check' only exits zero if all tests passed.
So please preserve that.

I won't sustain an objection to this decision. Although I find it more convenient to only have an error exit in case of ERROR, it's a fairly minor thing to work around.

- Brooks