Re: [GSoC Project Proposal] ISO C11 threads.h implementation in GNU C Library

Hi!

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:15:06 +0000, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> what is the appropriate form of coordination
> in a GSoC context when two people (so far) are interested in the same
> project, as here
> <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2014-02/msg00690.html>
> <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2014-02/msg00781.html>.

<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page#10._Can_a_group_apply_for_and_work_on_a>,
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page#11._What_happens_if_two_students_are>,
but typically (from my experience of the last years), the mentoring
organization would accept just one of the applications.

GrÃÃe,
 Thomas