Setting up patchwork on sourceware

Hi,

I spent some time trying to set up patchwork and after much mucking
about, I finally have an instance up:

  http://patchwork.siddhesh.in

This is obviously not a fully functional instance; it was more of an
experiment to see how hard it is to set up.  It doesn't accept
registrations since I didn't bother setting up smtp.

Turns out, it's not very easy, but I think I have it figured out now.
So how about doing this on Sourceware?  Since I've been through the
pain, I volunteer to do the setup - I'll obviously need help finding
my way around the sourceware server.  I plan to write up an account of
my experience setting it up, since it doesn't strictly follow the
INSTALL instructions, especially since I did it on a shared hosting
account.

Finally, we probably need a set of usage guidelines.  Again, I
volunteer to write up the first draft.  It'll mostly have to evolve
based on how all of us are comfortable using it, so I guess the only
guideline to begin with is:

- Mark the patch as 'Accepted' in patchwork when you commit!

But first, do we all agree about getting started with patchwork?

Siddhesh