This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: What is the purpose of _dl_starting_up and why is it removed for HAVE_INLINED_SYSCALLS?
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:27:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: What is the purpose of _dl_starting_up and why is it removed for HAVE_INLINED_SYSCALLS?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5306688D dot 1050008 at redhat dot com>
I'd guess it had something to do with statically linked program
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."