This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - We have reached capacity
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:34:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - We have reached capacity
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140221172441 dot EF336F38B2 at wpgntau-ubiq41 dot hot dot corp dot google dot com> <53078C93 dot 4080909 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The only expectation that I have right now is that there is a
> registered glibc BoF for those glibc developers to have a sit
> down and talk about important issues for the coming year.
There is, yes. Yours, as a matter of fact :)