This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Use GCC builtins to count leading/tailing zeros
- From: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at google dot com>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:54:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Use GCC builtins to count leading/tailing zeros
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52CC1C70 dot 6020700 at arm dot com> <CAFqB+Pwp5_PyQEs1ku7nZEqQS=-ME8u_hiskGj9rqoGO-wZr9w at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1401071620500 dot 22143 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAFqB+Pz3oBApr96fVbv9BHc-Otkm-eJMy=MGTcaegeu0mw5h=Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <52FCFD9C dot 5050807 at arm dot com> <52FD6779 dot 3050201 at google dot com>
On 02/14/14 00:46, Brooks Moses wrote:
On 02/13/2014 09:15 AM, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
On 01/07/14 16:29, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
On 7 January 2014 16:22, Joseph S. Myers<email@example.com> wrote:
Note that longlong.h is shared with GCC and the two copies should be
updated in sync with each other if possible.
This change looks OK to me, but I think it should wait until after the
2.19 has been released; can anyone please help me commit the patch?
The original patch was posted here:
What is the review status for the GCC version of the patch? Does that need
to be reviewed separately, or is the review here sufficient?
I believe this review is sufficient. Once it is committed to glibc,
I'll ask Marcus to OK the GCC version.