This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [2.20] [1/6] Generate .test-result files for ordinary tests
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at google dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:24:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: [2.20] [1/6] Generate .test-result files for ordinary tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1401100208000 dot 9412 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1401100210220 dot 9412 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <52F94F49 dot 9040902 at google dot com>
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014, Brooks Moses wrote:
> Would there be any utility in recording the values of the nonzero exit codes
Where? Not on the PASS/FAIL lines, as the text after "PASS: " or "FAIL: "
is not meant to depend on the result of the test, to facilitate
Joseph S. Myers