This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fixing wiki performance by purging non-editing wiki users.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at kugelworks dot com>, "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at linaro dot org>, Konstantin Serebryany <kcc at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 11:17:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fixing wiki performance by purging non-editing wiki users.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52F12D8A dot 9020404 at redhat dot com> <20140205051711 dot GB26862 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <52F1CD16 dot 8060902 at redhat dot com> <20140205123805 dot GD6491 at redhat dot com>
On 02/05/2014 07:38 AM, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> Hi -
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 12:33:10AM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> If the database has already been purged and you would like to
>> participate you should create your account again and ask to be
>> added to the EditorGroup.
> The database has already been purged, but only in the form that the
> records (individual files) have been moved to a backup directory.
> Restoring users is very simple; speak up if you're affected.
Thanks Frank. The editing is back to being snappy and quick again,
much like it was immediately after the last sourceware upgrade :-)