This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Update contrib.texi
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 14:49:25 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update contrib.texi
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52E649BF dot 5020400 at archlinux dot org> <orha8jn16c dot fsf at livre dot home> <52EC4CD9 dot 2060703 at archlinux dot org> <2242310 dot 83hJ9FaYfo at vapier>
On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 03:31:04AM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> since we retain authorship info in git, it should be easy to script it now
> right ?
I think we already script it (via ChangeLog instead of git history)
for the release notes when we come up with a list of thanks for the
release. contrib.texi has (and I believe is always meant to have) a
more personal touch.