Re: RFC: api to walk memory allocations

On 31 October 2013 20:48, David Malcolm <dmalcolm@redhat.com> wrote:
> Note that I still regard gdb-heap as an experimental prototype, and I
> haven't touched it in a couple of years; there are a fair number of
> rough edges in that code still.

I think that should not be a problem.  We need to get started
somewhere and the gdb-heap code looks like a good place to do that.
We could hash out the actual details of merging in once I'm back from
my break in a couple of weeks.  I don't mind doing the merge myself if
you don't have the bandwidth to do it.  That is of course assuming
that there are no objections from the rest of the community to having
a gdb/ or gdb-hooks/ directory with these scripts.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in