Re: glibc 2.18 rt/tst-mqueue4.c compilation error

Exact compiler output is essential when reporting any build bug, of course.

It seems likely that what changed is that you started building the tests
with _FORTIFY_SOURCE.  That should not happen in the normal libc build.
So we should figure out how it came about for you and clear that up.

Separately, as part of the long-run plan to build tests in more user-like
environments, we should eventually build most of our tests in three
variants for no _FORTIFY_SOURCE, _FORTIFY_SOURCE=1, and _FORTIFY_SOURCE=2.
As the bugs in this test are wholly harmless (an excess unused argument),
let's leave them in there to pop out when we eventually do increase the
range of testing to cover _FORTIFY_SOURCE contexts.

In the meantime, please try to reproduce your situation and submit adequate
details about how it came about.

Thanks,
Roland