Re: Errors from cppcheck

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013, Brooks Moses wrote:

> > vim stdlib/isomac.c +266 # (error) Memory leak: command
> REAL BUG: This does look like a memory leak.
> Filed as BZ/15893.

But as it's a testcase rather than library code, I don't think it matters
at all.  (Really I should add C90 Amendment 1 support to conformtest and
kill stdlib/isomac.  Eliminating posix/annexc requires a bit more work -
finishing checking the POSIX.1-1996 support in conformtest and adding
POSIX.1-1990 support, as that test appears to be a hybrid of those - which
in turn requires buying a copy of POSIX.1-1990 from an antiquarian
bookseller, as the last time I checked IEEE Xplore had the 1993 edition
scanned, but not the 1990 one.)

> Last of the maybe-bugs: A block of code that left me totally confused:
>
> > vim sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc/aix/tcgetattr.c +58 # (error)

The whole sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc/aix directory should be removed
as unused.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com