Proper entries for LC_IDENTIFICATION

I show a sample of a draft LC_IDENTIFICATION section , and ask what
format of values should be used for:

language
(should this be the English name spelled out or ISO-639 entry)?

territory
(should this be the English name spelled out or ISO-3166 entry)?

category
What belongs in the first column exactly?  I mistakenly (apparently)
thought it should be the locale name and the date submitted
(quz_PE:2013)

Someone pointed out a long archived discussion suggesting something
quite different.  That same message points out tha most locales are
wrong in this respect, which makes me wonder if this is being used.
What are the allowable values for the first column?

http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2003-06/msg00138.html

Sample:

LC_IDENTIFICATION
title        "Quechua (Cusco-Collao) locale for Peru"
source       "Sugar Labs / OLPC"
address      ""
contact      "sugarlabs.org"
email        "libc-alpha@sourceware.org"
tel          ""
fax          ""
language     "Quechua (Cusco-Collao)"
territory    "Peru"
revision     "1.0"
date         "2013-08-24"
%
category  "quz_PE:2013";LC_IDENTIFICATION
category  "quz_PE:2013";LC_CTYPE
category  "quz_PE:2013";LC_COLLATE
category  "quz_PE:2013";LC_TIME
category  "quz_PE:2013";LC_NUMERIC