Re: [RFC] Add missing copyrights

> Do we have a file that contains no license but needs a license that
> is not the boiler plate for the project?

If a file that's empty except for comments needs any license at all,
then sysdeps/init_array/crt[in].S are such files.

> Such a file would raise the question: What's better, no license or the
> boiler plate?

I'd say no license is better.  Otherwise someone trying to respect the
license in good faith would feel obliged to distribute relinkable object
files for their program just so it can be relinked against LGPL-licensed
empty files.