Re: Tracking patch pings

On 05/15/2013 05:20 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> To raise more visibly something I mentioned in another thread:
>
> Should we have some system for tracking patches that are pending review,
> especially those that have been pinged?  For example, there could be a
> list on the wiki page for the current release cycle of patches believed to
> be ready for review and the contribution checklist could say to add your
> patch there when pinging it.  (Ideally we'd have people who specifically
> try to keep a lookout for unreviewed patches and add them to the list
> after a week even if not pinged.)

Someone pointed me at the fact that llvm is using phabricator.

http://llvm.org/docs/Phabricator.html
http://www.phabricator.com/docs/phabricator/article/Installation_Guide.htmlï;

However, at this late hour the entire setup is way too complicated for me,
and still requires a lot more overhead than I'd like, but I thought I'd
mention it for the sake of completeness.

c.