Tracking patch pings

To raise more visibly something I mentioned in another thread:

Should we have some system for tracking patches that are pending review,
especially those that have been pinged?  For example, there could be a
list on the wiki page for the current release cycle of patches believed to
be ready for review and the contribution checklist could say to add your
patch there when pinging it.  (Ideally we'd have people who specifically
try to keep a lookout for unreviewed patches and add them to the list
after a week even if not pinged.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com