Re: Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit 2013: The GNU C Library.

IIRC from past years, this is an invitation-only event so someone at the
Linux Foundation has to decide to let each individual person in.  I don't
recall how much actual screening at the door there was in the past, so
maybe people not officially attending the event can drop in to our session.
But I'm not at all sure.  We can certainly have an informal get-together
at some nearby public place (cafe, hotel bar, go out to dinner, whatever)
if there are libc folks who would like to meet in San Francisco but are not
invited to the Linux Foundation event.