Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit 2013: The GNU C Library.

Community,

On Tuesday April 16th at 4:30pm I will be speaking at the
Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit about the GNU C Library.

http://bit.ly/YdfFJ1

~~~
The GNU C Library (GLIBC) is a part of almost all Linux systems
deployed today. Along with GCC the library is part of the framework
that implements the userspace requirements for several standards
including ISO C and POSIX.

Last year the GNU C Library community began using an open consensus
model for accepting changes to the project. This talk focuses on the
accomplishment of the community over the last year.

After a whirlwind tour of new features and changes we go back in time
and compare against last years short, medium, and long term goals for
the project. We see where we've fallen short and need community
assistance, particularly in the area of performance monitoring in a
project whose stated goal is to be a high performance library.
~~~

Is there anything you would like me to specifically talk about at
the talk?

Is there anyone else from the community that is planning to attend?

We can organize an informal get together in the evenings if there
are people with day jobs that can't attend the talk.

Cheers,
Carlos.