[RFC] Component-wise reviewers list

Hi,

During an offline discussion with Carlos, we came up with the idea of
having a table where we could add ourselves to components that we're
interested in reviewing.  This is useful when one needs to tap
individual maintainers for feedback on specific patches.  If everyone
thinks it is a good idea, then please go ahead and add yourselves
against your favourite components:

http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS#Reviewers_by_component

Siddhesh