Re: Translations

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:12 PM, David Miller <davem@davemloft.net> wrote:
> From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress@gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:03:18 -0500
>
>> Where are the glibc PO files hosted?
>
> I was going to have to research this myself.  I'm surprised that
> directions were added to the GLIBC wiki, but no location was recorded
> :-)
>
> Carlos where did you post the translations file so they would be
> taken care of for the previous release?

I figure Joseph's answer was sufficient explanation here?

We upload the tarball and the pot file and the translation team works from that.

Please by all means feel free to adjust the release instructions page.

Hopefully the instructions make the job easy, but if something is
missing I can add it.

Cheers,
Carlos.