Re: If glibc had a logo what would it be?

Hello,

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.com> wrote:
> For me, it's a question of identity - and of having fun working together. A
> logo might help growing the community and that would help all of us.
>
> Btw. GCC and the Linux kernel have logos - and they are not GUI apps ;)

Lets be honest here: I knew GCC had a logo, but I can't for the life
of me remember what it is unless I go to their website to view it.  So
that is kind of self-defeating in terms of having a logo for marketing
value.

I also think that you know, giving downstream developers the APIs they
actually want would help "grow the community."  You know, like
strlcpy() and strlcat()?  Pretty sure the downstream development
community has spoken on that one, given that it's the most duplicated
piece of code ever written at this point.

William