Re: Generate /usr/libexec/getconf files when cross-compiling

Oh, it's better that the macros in the .def file be used plain,
not with a trailing ;, for maximum flexibility in their uses.
Sorry, I wasn't thinking about adding ;s to the .def file when
I recommended making the macros in the C code statement-like.

> +$(objpfx)getconf.speclist: getconf-speclist.c posix-envs.def
> +	$(compile.c) -E -o - \
> +	    | grep '@@@PRESENT_' \
> +	    | sed -e 's/@@@PRESENT_//' -e 's/;//' > $@.new

No need for grep.  sed -n -e 's/;//' -e '/@@@PRESENT_/s/@@@PRESENT_//p'

Noticing more old typos you might as well fix while you're here:

> +	 We have to return a newline-separated list of names of
>  	 programming environements in which the widths of blksize_t,
                            ^
>  	 cc_t, mode_t, nfds_t, pid_t, ptrdiff_t, size_t, speed_t,
>  	 ssize_t, suseconds_t, tcflag_t, useconds_t, wchar_t, and
>  	 wint_t types are no greater than the width of type long.
>
>  	 Currently this means all environment which the system allows.  */
                                            ^s
s/which/that/ (or s/which //)