Re: Remaining native / cross-compile differences in glibc

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Joseph S. Myers
<joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> After the patch I just posted
> <http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2012-11/msg00366.html> to generate
> /usr/libexec/getconf files when cross-compiling, there are still at least
> the following issues with getting full feature parity of native and cross
> builds of glibc:

Thanks for the writeup. Should we file bugs for each of these so that we
can try to parcel out the work to other interested developers? Thus accepting
that it's a bug not to support cross-compilation?

Cheers,
Carlos.