Re: Use bash to run nptl/tst-tls6.sh

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Joseph S. Myers
<joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> The test nptl/tst-tls6.sh uses brace expansion so may not work with
> all POSIX shells.  This patch marks it as a bash script and arranges
> for it to be run with $(BASH).  (A more complicated patch to the
> script, to avoid the use of brace expansion, was in the first version
> of the cross-testing patch - I then removed it as not logically part
> of cross-testing - and I can provide an updated version of that patch
> to the script if preferred, but running the script with bash seems
> simpler.)

You may wish to simply post the WIP patch that does this, and then
link to the mailing list entry from the "Small Projects" page[1] on the
wiki. Since such a patch would be a good small project for someone.

Cheers,
Carlos.

[1] http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/SmallProjects