Re: Sharing of bits/fcntl.h on Linux (SPARC, x86)

> POSIX.1, 2001 edition specifies that the types are present.  Previous
> editions of POSIX reserve the *_t suffix and so permit the types to be
> defined, and in glibc we choose to make headers self-contained in that way
> (defining all the types that the header is specified to use) when
> permitted.

OK, so I think an appropriate comment is:

/* POSIX.1-2001 specifies that these types are defined by <fcntl.h>.
   Earlier POSIX standards permitted any type ending in `_t' to be defined
   by any POSIX header, so we don't conditionalize the definitions here.  */

Thanks,
Roland