upcoming dearth of Roland

I will disappear around 23:00 UTC Thursday, August 23rd, and not reappear
before Wednesday September 5th (and then probably be buried catching up for
the rest of the week).  If you have something that I am likely to have
input on and it's not urgent, please wait to commit it until after I've
come back and responded.  If it's sufficiently urgent that you want to
commit it while I'm unavailable but you think I might have input on it,
please make sure to explicitly ask me to look at it when I get back.

Thanks,
Roland