Re: Move ldsodefs.h audit definitions to sysdeps directories

On 7/19/2012 10:50 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2012, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>
>> Some of the oddness seems to come about for hysterical raisins in that
>> the Solaris interface was designed like this and the glibc interface
>> was a direct copy[1].
>
> That only concerns the public interface; the unions to which I refer are
> purely an implementation default and do not affect the public interface.

I misunderstood your comment then, you simply meant that internally the
implementation need only use one such structure, and that structure will
not be seen by users.

My only worry in that case is that case would be assuring that we test
what we ship.

>> ... why are new files getting a 1995-2012 copyright?
>>
>> Is it because the contents of the file originated from a file that held
>> copyright for those years?
>
> Yes.

Thanks.

Cheers,