Re: [Patch] Document __secure_getenv

Sure, you can in practice use it today.  You don't need the manual to
tell you that.  But we don't want to encourage it for the future.  If
the interface is widely useful, then we want to give it a name in the
proper name space for a first-class user interface and describe that
name in the manual.

Thanks,
Roland