Re: RFA: Port maintainers: Convert WORDSIZE[32|64]/ld to abi-variants

> Any comments on the patch to sysdeps makefiles, which is the one actually
> needed to fix the installation of stubs.h for those architectures?

Those changes look fine to me, though comments wouldn't hurt (they can just
refer to Makeconfig, I guess).  Of course, it's the powerpc, sparc, and
s390 maintainers whose reactions really matter.  But since the status quo
now is that we've regressed the situation for them and this fairly
obviously fixes it or at least won't make it worse, I don't think you need
to wait for everybody to chime in.

Thanks,
Roland