Re: RFC: All glibc machine maintainers: Is " RLIM_INFINITY as ((__rlim_t)-1)" OK?

> /* Structure which says how much of each resource has been used.  The
>    purpose of all the unions is to have the kernel-compatible layout
>    while keeping the API type as 'long int', and among machines where
>    __syscall_slong_t is not 'long int', this only does the right thing
>    for little-endian ones, like x32.  */

I would make the second sentence another paragraph separated by a blank
line (it's not all that interesting and the first sentence is all one
really needs to read unless looking for that sort of detail).  But
otherwise that's great.

Thanks,
Roland