Re: Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit: The future of The GNU CLibrary.

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> I'm looking to collect ideas from the community to include in my
> talk. If you have an idea for something you would like to work on
> or *will* be working on in the coming year please send it to the
> list or email me privately.

I am gradually working on merging cross build / test improvements from
EGLIBC.  This is intermixed with general bug fixing (in particular,
gradually working through fixing open "math" bugs) and miscellaneous
cleanups.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com