PLT refs dependent upon gcc version...

I've got an issue on sparc wherein the localplt testcase will
give different results depending upon the GCC version.

It has to do with references to the soft-float routines for long
double math.

Up-to and including gcc-4.6 it always generates a reference to
_Q_fle but in gcc-4.7 it no longer does.  It's due to a change
in the way float comparisons are emitted on sparc.

It seems that we need to have a way to say "a reference to this
symbols would be OK, but a lack of such a reference is fine too"