Re: Fix .ctors/.dtors header configure test for bootstrapping

That looks reasonable to me, though I didn't really examine it with a
fine-tooth comb.  I'm very much in favor of cleaning up the configure
checks using more macros and so forth, and would be glad to see much
more along the lines of what you're doing.

Thanks,
Roland