Re: Don't document fclean

I don't really have any reliable recollection about this.  But
the manual text makes the point of how it differs from fflush.
This was never implemented anywhere, but was one of those cases
from the early days of designing GNU systems where we thought the
usual behavior was especially unhelpful to applications and
figured we'd do something nicer.  Here the issue is that fflush
on an input stream drops data that was read from the system but
never seen by the application, so it's lost entirely.  The claim
for fclean was that it would push the unread data back into the
system buffer so that the next application to read from the same
descriptor would see it.  But even for the Hurd, we never
implemented the underlying facility to make that possible.