Re: Copyright year ranges

> I don't think this belongs in README.  The information in README is for
> people using / building glibc, not for developers; information about
> practices in development would better go on the wiki.

Agreed.  The GNU conventions mention README files as a generic example,
and that doesn't really apply to projects that have more sophisticated
internal documentation as we do.

I found Carlos's particular wording somewhat unwieldy and hard to decipher
(as well as lacking correct formatting, i.e. two spaces between sentences).
So wherever this winds up, it should be made clearer.

Thanks,
Roland