Re: New components for Bugzilla

Thanks for setting up these components.  I've now gone through the open
"libc" bugs and moved bugs that seemed to belong in a more specific
component to that more specific component.  We're now down to 65 bugs in
"libc", from 163 (with 8 build, 26 ld.so|libdl (in which I included a few
ldconfig bugs), 14 malloc, 20 network, 3 soft-fp, 26 stdio - and a few
moved to preexisting components).

I didn't otherwise triage the bugs when moving them - I didn't check if
they were valid, close incomplete reports that had been WAITING for a long
time, or remove default assignments - but I hope the rearrangement will
help anyone interested in working through the bugs in a particular subject
area in which they may have some expertise (or simply hope to gain such
expertise through working through several consecutive bugs in the same
area), whether fixing the bugs, reviewing attached patches or just
assessing whether the bugs are valid and current.  I intend to go through
at least the soft-fp bugs myself at some point (as well as some
preexisting components).

The 65 "libc" bugs left are a pretty miscellaneous lot, though it looks
like there may be enough there relating to character sets and character
set conversions for an "iconv" component to make sense.  If we did add
such a component we'd need to understand what the separation from
"localedata" is, since a few bugs there might also fit into such a
component.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com