Re: Use of "SUSPENDED" in Bugzilla

Le 20/02/2012 15:48, Joseph S. Myers a écrit :
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2012, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

>>> FWIW, it looks rather like you and others have been updating these ULPs
>>> baselines manually - that is, they are not in the exact sorted order that
>>> is unchanged by "gen-libm-test.pl -n".
>>
>> What do you mean not in the exact sorted order? I actually used
>> "gen-libm-test.pl -n".
>
> I mean that if I run "math/gen-libm-test.pl -n -u
> sysdeps/sparc/sparc32/fpu/libm-test-ulps" then I get the following diffs.
> Maybe the script is failing to be idempotent or there is some locale
> dependency (or something else nondeterministic) involved.

Ah indeed. I actually got this issue, that is atan2 was moved when
running gen-libm-test.pl. I decided to remove the corresponding hunk to
avoid having unrelated changes (I also thought it was locale related).
That said the problem was already there on the previous version of the
ulps file, nothing has changed with my patch.

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73